The St. Peter's Health Urology care team offers state-of-the-art, high quality care in the diagnosis, treatment and management of both male and female urinary tract conditions as well as diagnosis and treatment of male and female reproductive issues, including offering robotic-assisted surgery using the state-of-the-art da Vinci Xi® robot.
St. Peter’s Approach to Urology
We recognize the importance of providing individualized treatment plans that meet your complex needs effectively. The team delivers care focused on clear communication, flexibility and years of experience, ensuring we provide you a comfortable and comprehensive experience.
Our care includes screenings, in-clinic procedures and surgeries performed by Dr. Timothy Grossman, a Diplomate of the American Board of Urology, and Dr. Kevin Brown, who performs robotic-assisted surgeries.
Conditions we treat
The Urology care team at St. Peter’s focuses on treatment of kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra and the male reproductive organs.
Conditions treated include:
- Bladder prolapse, or fallen bladder
- Cancer, including bladder, kidney, prostate, testicular, and urethral
- Enlarged prostate (BPH)
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Kidney and ureteral stones
- Male and female incontinence
- Male infertility
- Overactive bladder
- Pelvic pain
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Peyronie's diseases
- Urinary tract infections
Urology surgical services - advanced robotic technology
If you require surgery, you can trust the urological team at St. Peter's to provide the most innovative, high-quality care in the region. With your health and safety in mind, our board-certified urological specialists use the latest minimally invasive techniques whenever possible.
St. Peter's surgeons are experts at robot-assisted urological procedures using the da Vinci® Surgical System.
Benefits of robotically assisted surgery include:
- Quicker return to normal activity
- Shorter hospitalization
- Reduced risk of surgical side effects
- Less blood loss
- Reduced pain and discomfort
We specialize in treating common and complex urological conditions using a wide array of diagnostic and surgical procedures, including but not limited to:
- Cystoscopy: Used to see inside your bladder and urethra.
- Lithotripsy: A noninvasive procedure that uses sound waves to break up kidney stones so they can pass naturally in the urine.
- Prostate surgery: Treats enlarged prostate
- Robotic nephrectomy: Used to treat kidney cancer by removing diseased parts of your kidney through a few small incisions.
- Robotic prostatectomy: Used to treat prostate cancer while minimizing surgical side effects, such as incontinence or impotence.
- Urethra and bladder sling surgery: A synthetic mesh is used to support your urethra or bladder to prevent stress incontinence.
- Incontinence: Other types of incontinence can be managed with procedures such as Botox injections or neurostimulators that are implanted in the body.
No referral is required to make an appointment, but please note that some insurance companies may require a referral. Please check your insurance requirements.
Location(s) of Urology Services
Helena, MT 59601