The St. Peter’s Health Audiology care team recognizes the importance of hearing to everyday life. Our personalized, hands-on care approach provides testing and treatment for people suffering from hearing loss, tinnitus, vertigo and Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV).
St. Peter’s Approach to Audiology
Our hearing works for us 24 hours a day and is a vital part of living. We understand that hearing loss can be difficult and frustrating. Our mission is to help you recover hearing by offering a personalized, hands-on approach using state of the art equipment to treat hearing loss, including hearing aid consultations, fittings and maintenance.
Each patient is cared for by Audiologist Dr. Kelly Marrinan, who will provide testing and treatment to develop a personalized care plan for you. We offer the highest standard of devices, including digital hearing aids with Bluetooth capabilities, health monitoring, fall detection and artificial intelligence.
Diagnosis and treatment of vertigo and BPPV is also available.
Quality Audiology Care at St. Peter’s
- Diagnostic testing: You will always be seen by a Doctor of Audiology.
- Dr. Kelly Marrinan offers complete testing and evaluations that will help create a personalized plan for the treatment and management of your condition.
- Hearing aid evaluations, fittings and maintenance: We offer the highest quality of devices, including consultation and maintenance of your device.
- State of the art hearing aids with Bluetooth capabilities, health monitoring, fall detection and artificial intelligence
- Who should get treated for hearing loss?
- Program associations: Dr. Kelly Marrinan is a member of:
- American Speech, Language and Hearing Association
- American Academy of Audiology
- Montana State Board of Speech Language Pathologists and Audiologists
The Audiology care team at St. Peter’s Health provides a wide range of services for the treatment of:
- Hearing loss
- Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV)
The Audiology care team at St. Peter’s Health provides a range of services, including:
- Complete diagnostic audiological evaluation from a Doctor of Audiology
- Vestibular evaluations to investigate dizziness and vertigo
- Highest standards in service and hearing aid devices
- Hearing aid fitting and dispensing, including free consultation
- Battery supply, warranty and L&D coverage included with most hearing aid purchases
- Repair, programming, maintenance, and cleaning available on most hearing aids
- All hearing aid purchases include a factory warranty.
- Counseling regarding assistive listening devices for the television and phone
We work closely with your Family Medicine provider and Ear, Nose and Throat providers to ensure continuity of care.
Location(s) of Audiology Services
St. Peter's Health Audiology
2728 Colonial Drive, Suite 101
(inside the Interstate Bank building)
Helena, MT 59601