We are a nonprofit health care system located in Helena, Montana. Our services include but are not limited to a 99-bed acute care hospital, physician clinics, cancer treatment center, 24-bed behavioral health unit, urgent care clinics, home health and hospice care, dialysis center and ambulance services.
We provide services to an estimated 97,000 residents from a five-county area (Lewis and Clark, Broadwater, Powell, Meagher and Jefferson counties).
We are overseen by a volunteer board of directors that includes leaders and health experts who are committed to ensuring we provide exceptional health care to our community.
We partner with our patients and the community to provide exceptional and compassionate health care.
To be the gold standard for health care in Montana.
- Quality: continuously work to achieve the best clinical outcomes
- Service: provide great experiences for our patients and visitors
- Safety: protect patients and staff by avoiding harm or injury
- Accountability: take ownership of our actions and practice financial stewardship
- Collaboration: foster teamwork and partnerships for shared success
Staff and Volunteers
We employ approximately 1,400 community members. The 100+ physicians and advanced practice providers on our medical staff represent over 20 specialties, allowing our patients to seek and receive care close to home. Approximately 100 people generously volunteer with us, and contribute nearly 15,000 hours each year.
St. Peter’s is a DNV-GL Health Care accredited organization. We are committed to working closely with DNV-GL Health Care to continuously improve safety and quality across our organization.