St. Peter's Health is proud to offer telehealth care through several virtual platforms. If you have an appointment for a virtual visit with a behavioral health professional, you can enter the their virtual waiting room on this page. To find other caregivers offering virtual visits, click here.
Don't have an appointment?
To use telehealth platforms for a virtual visit, you must be an established patient and have a scheduled appointment. To establish care or schedule an appointment, please contact us at 406-457-4180.
Join virtual waiting room for scheduled appointment
If you have a scheduled appointment for a virtual visit with a behavioral health professional, you can enter a behavioral health professional's virtual waiting room by reviewing the terms below, then finding your behavioral health professional and clicking "Agree & Enter Waiting Room" under their image. Please enter the waiting room 5-10 minutes before the start of your scheduled appointment.
- My voice, images and medical information may be recorded by Microsoft. I consent to all such audio and video recording and understand the same is not owned or stored by St. Peter’s Health.
- I agree that certain situations are inappropriate for telemedicine services. If I am in crisis or in an emergency, I will immediately call 9-1-1.
- Telemedicine based services are not as complete as face-to-face care. I understand this may prevent making a diagnosis and require in-person evaluation.
- I acknowledge there are potential privacy and security risks to telemedicine, such as interruptions, unauthorized access, breach of privacy, technical difficulties, and call termination.
- The Notice of Privacy Practices and additional information on the risks of telehealth is available here.
Find your behavioral health professional
|Britt Kizer, MSW, LCSW||Bernadette Miller, LCPC||Emili Miller, SWLC|
|Genevieve Massey, PCLC|