Phone: (406) 444-2244
201 S. California (Just west of the main hospital building)
2475 Broadway, Helena, MT 59601
HomeLink of St. Peter's is a department of St. Peter's hospital and has a financial relationship with that entity. St. Peter's Hospital offers a complete range of professional Home Health and Hospice care through its HomeLink department including the following:
Certified Skilled Services
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech and Language Pathologists
- Social Workers
- Arrangements for all medical equipment and supplies
- 24-hour on-call nurses
- All payor sources accepted
The Home Infusion Team of Registered Nurses and Pharmacists is experienced in providing care for a variety of high-tech treatments.
- 24-hour availability by registered RN's and Pharmacists.
- Pharmacist to oversee therapy, monitor drug reactions, dose effectiveness, and any side effects.
- All setup and equipment delivered to patient home initially and by arrangement.
- Education provided by the Home Infusion Team for patient, caregiver and family members.
- Individualized dosing calculations.