St. Peter’s Hospital is committed to retaining volunteers who demonstrate competency in their positions and who provide excellent customer service.
- Each volunteer receives a thorough orientation to the Hospital and their specific position.
- The Hospital seeks volunteer input on an ongoing basis through departmental communication and newsletter.
- Recognition programs including: Christmas Party, Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon and pins commemorating years of service.
- Each volunteer receives a free lunch in St. Peter’s Cafeteria for each four-hour shift worked.
- Each volunteer may enjoy free coffee and tea in the Cafeteria.
- Volunteer Coordinator maintains open, two-way communication with volunteers in order to obtain input and share information about Hospital operations.
- Social interaction and the opportunity to make new friends.
- Volunteers will gain a sense of personal pride and satisfaction by helping people in the community and making a difference.
For more information: Susan Buhr, 447-2520 or firstname.lastname@example.org