St. Peter’s Health Physical Rehabilitation – North provides highly specialized team-based care in a spacious clinic conveniently located on Helena’s Northside.
Offering physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech-language pathology, our therapists focus on providing integrated, timely, one-on-one care that helps you meet your goals.
- Same-day or next-day care available for acute injuries
- Multi-specialty therapist team with over 30 years of experience
- Wide array of equipment and specialty services including Neuro Certified Specialist and therapists with MDT Certification
- Serving the Helena Valley at an easily accessible clinic with plenty of parking
Convenient, multi-disciplinary rehabilitation
Whether you need help diagnosing and treating a speech disorder or help regaining strength after an injury, our therapists offer a wide range of treatments for many conditions.
Common conditions treated at this location include:
- Mechanical diagnosis and treatment of the spine
- Chronic pain
- Post-op rehabilitation
- General orthopedic injuries and conditions
- Spinal stenosis
Programs and services
Location(s) of St. Peter’s Health Physical Rehabilitation – North Services
3439 Ptarmigan Lane
Helena, MT 59602