Whatever the cause of your joint problems, our goal at St. Peter’s Health is to improve your quality of life.
St. Peter’s Approach to Joint Replacement
As is the case for all orthopaedic issues, we take a team approach to addressing your joint pain. Our orthopaedic care team includes orthopaedic surgeons and advance practice providers (APPs), including physician assistants, nurses, certified medical assistants, orthopedic technicians, athletic trainers, and nurse practitioners.
Throughout your treatment, you will work with several members of our team. Our team approach ensures we are communicating with each other—and you—to make sure you have the support, treatment and resources that best meet your needs.
- Avascular Necrosis
- Elbow Pain
- Hip Pain
- Infected Joint
- Knee Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rotator Cuff Tear with Shoulder Arthritis
- Shoulder Pain
- Inflammatory Arthritis
Quality Joint Replacement Care at St. Peter’s
- Volume and expertise: Research shows that surgeons who perform more than 12 joint replacement surgeries per year typically experience fewer complications.
- Dr. Kerry Hale performs hundreds of hip and knee surgeries each year”
- Finding the right treatment for you: Our orthopaedic care team works with you to find the most effective treatment for your condition.
- Our team typically starts with a non-surgical approach to treating your joint pain, such as oral medications, activity modifications, ad joint injections, along with orthopaedic physical therapy.
- If those treatments do not improve your quality of life, we will then discuss your surgical options with you.
- Pre-surgery preparation: To better set you up for success after your surgery, your orthopaedic care team provides pre-surgical education for joint replacement. We discuss what to expect after your surgery and with your recovery, including how to prepare your home for an easier joint replacement recovery.
Joint Replacement Programs and Services
- Anterior Hip Replacement
- Elbow Replacement
- Elbow and Shoulder Revision Surgery
- Hip and Knee Revision Surgery
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Shoulder Replacement
Location(s) of Joint Replacement Services
Helena, MT 59601