Interventional Pain Management
Interventional Pain Management is the combination of medical and surgical practices devoted to the identification and treatment of a patient’s pain. Interventional Pain Management can be a useful alternative for patients who are either not surgical candidates or who prefer conservative therapies, or those who have exhausted other treatment methods without success.
Benefits of Interventional Pain Management
- Reduces pain while avoiding invasive surgery.
- Helps patients return to their everyday activities quickly and without heavy reliance on medications.
Fluoroscopically guided procedures including:
- Epidural nerve blocks
- Facet radiofrequency ablation
- Intradiscal electrothermal annuloplasty
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Sympathetic blocks
- Non–surgical disc decompression
To make an appointment, please ask your primary care clinician to forward a referral to St. Peter’s Medical Group Department of Interventional Pain Management, fax number (406) 495 6835.