Phone: (406) 447-2566
The vision of the Quality Department is to empower St. Peter’s personnel to solve problems from the patient’s perspective.
The Quality Department works to improve how the hospital performs on all levels -- from medical outcomes to process efficiency, from fiscal responsibility to patient satisfaction. This is achieved by:
- Driving systematic improvements linked to the strategic aims of St. Peter’s
- Facilitating process improvements aimed at driving value through the customer perspective
- Leveraging data and reports to drive change in behavior and process
- Harnessing existing expertise to build efficient, effective, and sustainable systems
- Leading efforts to be continuously ready for regulatory requirements
The Department of Organizational Excellence engages the community in identifying opportunities and building solutions.
The Department of Organizational Excellence serves many functions:
- Process Improvement
- Health Information Analytics
- Project Management
- Risk Management/Patient Safety
- Infection Control
- Medical Staff Services
- Case Management
- Social Support Services
- Patient Advocacy
- Complaints/Grievance Resolution
Continuously use our unique strengths and resources to facilitate improvements and maintain quality standards consistent with the strategic aims of the organization.
- Passion and compassion