St. Peter's Speech–Language Pathologists provide diagnosis and treatment for impairments in speech, language, voice, and swallowing.
Who can benefit from Speech–Language Pathology?
Adults and children who need:
- speech articulation therapy
- alternative communication devices
- memory and cognitive (thinking) rehabilitation
- autism/pervasive developmental disorder therapy
- auditory processing therapy
- aphasia therapy (inability to speak)
- feeding and swallowing therapy
- language therapy
- voice therapy