Adult and Geriatric Behavioral Health
Montana’s only dedicated geriatric inpatient hospitalization program for the treatment of acute dementia symptoms.
Phone: (406) 495-6560
St. Peter’s Behavioral Health Unit is a 24 bed (12 adult, 12 geriatric) inpatient hospitalization program for short-term behavioral health treatment. We treat those experiencing acute psychiatric episodes. Both units are designed for those 18 and older.
A person may be eligible for behavioral health services through the unit if they are experiencing one or more of the following symptoms:
- Loss of interest or pleasure in regular activities
- Changes in sleeping patterns, feeling tired all the time
- Confusion, Memory loss
- Inability to concentrate, sudden decrease in intellectual functioning
- Uncharacteristic anger, irritability or agitation
- Feelings of extreme anxiety
- Thoughts of hurting self or others
- Attempting or threatening to attempt suicide
- Inability to care for self or others
- Isolation or withdrawal from family and friends
- Increased or decreased appetite
- Seeing or hearing things that no one else sees or hears
- Impaired understanding of reality
- Difficulty with impulse control
- Extended and extreme grief over a loss
Select a tour below and drag your mouse over the image area to move around the room. These virtual tours require QuickTime 5 or later. You can download QuickTime here if you do not have it installed on your computer.
|Group Room 1||Patient Room 1||Patient Room 2|
|Group Therapy||Lunch Room||Nurses Station|