That's a wrap on 2022! Thank you to those who helped make The Gala: Life's a Party, possible!
TO OUR GALA GUESTS,
who came to The Gala for more than just the flashy entertainment and dessert, we thank you. You came because you care about our mission. You aim to ensure that we continue providing compassionate care, resources, and most of all – hope – to mothers, babies, and families in our community. By the end of the night, you helped to raise more than $360,000 for the Arlene Matthews Cherished Babies Endowed Fund and our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit partner, Bozeman Health.
TO OUR VOLUNTEERS,
who worked hard to create a magical experience for our gala guests, we thank you. You covered more than 350 chairs, set up over 50 tables, lit 300 candles, placed silent auction items, assisted with registration, sold raffle tickets, and helped spot bidders during the live auction (which made the evening all-the-more fun and competitive!). More importantly, you provided compassion and excellence in your service while volunteering on a Friday night!
TO OUR GALA COMMITTEE,
who met for many months (& hours) to execute a meaningful and engaging event, we thank you Jeannie Echrart, Pam Schindler, and Kristin Kerr. As our committee chair stated, “It was sheer pleasure to work by your side. It was a lovely evening, team.” Yes, your hard work, creativity, and the uniqueness that each of you brings to the committee have helped to keep St. Peter’s Health the Gold Standard in health care! Goal accomplished.
TO OUR MISSION VIDEO PARTICIPANTS,
who openly shared their grief journey, heartache, and hope, we thank you. These special videos helped convey our mission and will be used for years to come. The legacies of your loved ones will not be forgotten. Watch their powerful stories here.
TO OUR LIVE AND SILENT AUCTION DONORS,
who jumped on board in the spirit of giving, we thank you. Your donations went to good homes, for good money, and for a good cause. Your enthusiasm and generosity is infectious. It matters that you care and help us reach our goals.
TO THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTED,
in any fashion, be it through donating a bottle of wine, cooking and serving food, manning the bars, providing sound & lighting or the ‘musical ambiance’ of the night, running errands, or simply asking “what can I do,” thank you. Every little detail and donation sincerely makes a difference and isn’t forgotten.
Thank YOU for making the evening such a success—and a delight.
Thank you Sponsors!
- Premier: St. Peter’s Hospital Association
- Visionary: Merrill Lynch- Anderson, Hedge, Wagner, Kienitz & Associates; Dick Anderson Construction
- Champion: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Montana; Opportunity Bank; Bozeman Health; Valley Bank of Helena
- Advocate: Lorna and Stephen Mason; Helena SurgiCenter; SMA Architecture + Design; Slate Architecture; WIPFLI; Advanced Care Hospital of Montana; Helena OB/GYN; Eaton Turner Jewelry; Suzi and Jim Stanger
- Friend: Kristin and Tom Kerr; CWG Architecture + Interiors; Browning Kaleczyc Berry & Hoven PC; Centron Services Inc; Anderson ZurMuehlen; First Interstate Bank; Linda's Bridal Images & Mr. Tux; Carroll College; PacificSource Health Plans
- Partner: Allegra Marketing|Print|Mail; Cindy Bultena; Dr. Ashley and TJ Coggins; Peter W. Sullivan; WiseFoley Entertainment; Finstad's Carpet One; Cindy and Jim Utterback; Anna and Ryan Winn; Physician Partners of St. Peter's Health Foundation; Dr. Kerry Hale; Katie and Dr. Andrew Gilbert; Northwestern Energy; Mountain Health CO-OP; Anneliese and Richard Renck; Rosana and William D. Skelton; Maureen and Dr. Bill Batey; Stockman Bank; Ascent Bank
Event chair: Jeannie Etchart
Patron committee: Cindy and Jim Utterback (Chairs), Sharon and Dr. Russ Bell, Mechille and Pete Johnson, Lindsay and Mark Esponda, Liz and Dr. Ken Eden
- Live auction and raffle chairs: Pam and Eric Schindler
- Advisory committee: Kristin and Tom Kerr (Chairs), Marilyn Hudson and Lorna Mason
Icon and Honorary Chairs
Celebrating the 100th anniversary and loving works of the St. Peter’s Hospital Association
Celebrating Margaret and Dick Anderson for their passion, leadership, goodwill and demonstrated philanthropic generosity