For all appointments call 457-4180.
Same day routine care appointments available.
St. Peter’s Medical Group includes a Call Center staffed with several receptionists who schedule appointments for all physicians and services. If your regular physician is not available, the receptionist will be happy to find another doctor to provide your health care services.
In order to make the most of your appointment and to ensure we can provide the best care to all of our patients, we kindly ask that you:
- Always let us know in advance if you need to change or cancel an appointment by calling 457-4180. This will help the clinics run smoothly and on time.
- Identify and prioritize a list of what you want to talk to the physician about during your appointment.
- Bring a list of current medications and supplements showing the dosage that you take. Or bring the bottles.
- Bring logs of medical data if applicable, such as blood sugar and blood pressure monitoring.
- Bring current insurance, personal identification, and any other provider information.
- Follow appointment instructions such as arriving for your appointment on time and fasting before tests.
- Follow your treatment plan and let us know if you are not able to stick to it.
- Let us know if we have not met your expectations.