Capital City Health Club
Phone: (406) 442-6577
Fax: (406) 443-0325
Address: 1280 N. Montana Ave. (across from Helena High School)
The Capital City Health Club is a partnership between St. Peter’s Hospital and Dick Anderson to provide a family-oriented, state-of-the-art fitness facility to better foster a healthy lifestyle for residents of Helena.
St. Peter's operates a branch of its Outpatient Physical Therapy Department inside the Club as well as conducts community health and wellness classes and events there.
Features of the $8.5 million facility include
- 55,000 total square feet
- Fully accessible for disabled persons
- 5,500 square foot gymnasium
- Three swimming pools: hydro-pool for physical therapy/rehabilitation, recreational for families,
- lap pool
- Lounge with coffeeshop, fireplace
- Two group fitness studios (aerobics and mind & body—yoga/pilates)
- Locker rooms with saunas and steam rooms
The club operates as a for-profit corporation and hospital employees do not work as club staff.