Appointments: (406) 457-4180
Clinic: (406) 457-4250
8am–5pm Monday through Friday
St. Peter's Medical Group Broadway
St. Peter’s Cardiology provides clinical inpatient and outpatient consultative services, non-invasive diagnostic testing and invasive/interventional cardiac care. Visit the links to the right for further information.
- echo-cardiograms (imaging of the beating heart, valves and muscle wall)
- Nuclear stress testing, stress echocardiography and treadmill stress testing
- Coronary CT angiography
- Coronary and peripheral vascular stenting (insertion of a mesh tube to clear and hold open clogged arteries)
- Holter and events monitoring
- Pacemaker installation and follow up
- Lipid Management
- 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Tilt table
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
Cardiac Catherization Lab
Cardiac catherization involves imaging of the heart and vessels by injection of contrast dye through a small tube into the coronary arteries while under X-ray. St. Peter’s state-of-the art Cath and Special Procedure lab includes the newest equipment and technology for cardiac catherization procedures.
The cardiovascular non–invasive laboratory is equipped with a Philips portable EKG machine, ambulatory EKG monitoring, ambulatory blood pressure monitoring, Philips digital exercise treadmill, and a Siemens Sequoia cardiac ultrasound module.
Special procedures offered include angiograms to the neck, brain, kidney and abdominal organs to detect blockages in the arteries.
Coronary Calcium Score
Atherosclerotic Coronary Artery Disease, also known as hardening of the arteries in the heart, is the leading cause of heart disease related death in the United States. Detection of calcium deposits in the coronary arteries by CT Calcium Scoring is the very way of diagnosing the presence of coronary artery disease.
St. Peter’s Cardiology’s Calcium Scoring procedure uses a cutting edge Siemens Sensation 64-slice CT scanner that offers multi-slice and multi-detector technology to acquire ECG gated images of the coronary arteries to quantify the amount of calcium in the coronary arteries and calculate a calcium score.
Cardiac Rehabilitation therapists provide individualized, monitored exercise and education to help patients recover faster and resume an active and productive life with minimal limitations.
- Kris Godlewski, M.D., FACC
- Carla Kingsley, D.O., FACC
- John Ribic, D.O., FACC
- Arrhythmias & Rhythm Problems
- Diseases of the Aorta
- Heart Attacks
- Heart Failure
- Valve Disease
- Non-Invasive Cardiac Tests
- Invasive Cardiac Tests (2 Day Protocol for Myoview/Persantine Stress Test)
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- American Heart Association