Installing Quicktime on your computer
If you want to take the virtual tour, Quicktime 5 or higher must be installed on your computer. Most newer computers already have Quicktime. The latest version, as of April 9, 2006 is QuickTime 7.
After you install Quicktime, you will occasionally see a reminder asking if you want to upgrade to Quicktime Pro. This reminder will appear only when you start Quicktime. Only if you wish to edit Quicktime movies should you purchase the professional version of this program.
You are under no obligation to upgrade. The Virtual Tour will run whether you upgrade or not.
- You can safely ignore almost all of the instructions and questions as you install Quicktime.
- Just click "Agree" or "Next" or "Accept" on every window.
- BE SURE TO CHOOSE COMPLETE (RECOMMENDED) INSTALLATION.
- You don't need to register, or enter your name, or company name, or serial number or any other information.
- At the end of installation, you'll see a window with a couple of Quicktime-related icons in it. You can close this window and forget about it.
- Do not Launch or Start Quicktime Player if prompted. Quicktime will launch when you return to the Virtual Tour.
- Please be patient while the movies load. Depending on your Internet connection speed, the movies will take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes to load.