St. Peter's Physical Therapy
St. Peter's Physical Therapy at the Capital City Health Club
St. Peter's Hospital provides both inpatient and outpatient Physical Therapy to help regain strength, balance, and full motion. Experienced therapists treat a wide range of conditions.
Who can benefit from physical therapy?
Adults and children who need:
- muscular/skeletal pain management
- total joint replacement rehabilitation
- training with assistive devises
- stroke, neurological and vestibular rehabilitation
- aquatic therapy
- incontinence management
- neck and back pain management
- post mastectomy management
- casting and fitting of orthotics
- pediatric developmental training
- anodyne/Infrared therapy
- pregnancy support
- pressure garment fitting
- wound care
St. Peter's Physical Therapy is offered at two locations: inside the hospital (use the East Entrance) and at the Capital City Health Club, 1280 N. Montana Avenue, Helena.