St. Peter’s Cancer Treatment Center Expansion
St. Peter's recently opened its expanded Cancer Treatment Center to meet patient volume that has continued to grow each year with an approximate increase of 87 percent since 2001. A second medical oncologist, Justin Thomas, M.D., joined our staff as part of the expansion.
The expansion increased square footage from 4,000 to 7,300 to allow St. Peter’s to serve even more cancer patients.
- Two additional exam rooms
- Three offices and a family conference room
- Twelve additional chemotherapy infusion chairs with five private infusion chairs
- Larger waiting area
- Streamlined lab drawing area
- Group activity and nutrition room
- Access from center to the Meditation Garden
The approximate cost of the project was $2 million; The foundation raised $1.9 million for the project. To make a contribution, click here.
The Cancer Treatment Center is accredited by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons since December 2000. The Center meets established national standards that ensure cancer patients receive the best possible care.
|Rendering of New Cancer Treatment Center||2.68 MB|
- About the Cancer Treatment Center
- Your Team
- Newly Diagnosed
- Types of Cancer
- Cancer Treatment
- Cancer Resource Center
- Support and Resources